What we Offer @ Deeksha?
- C & Data Structures
- Projects on above courses
“Children must be taught how to think not what to think “– Margaret Mead
Significance of Coding?
- Logical thinking: Coding requires logical thinking and teaches children how to tackle complex problems by breaking them down into smaller problems which are easier to manage and solve.
- Organizing things: Programming contains a set of instructions, which are to be placed in order to execute perfectly, by doing so students get habituated to doing things in a proper and systematic order.
- Creativity & Problem solving capabilities: Helps in accepting challenges and enhances problem solving capabilities, as every program poses new challenges and a solution for it.
- Develop resilience: When students learn to code and though they might fail to accomplish tasks at first go, they will develop a never die attitude and learn from the mistakes, correct them and succeed.
- Academic excellence: Students who can plan, organize thoughts and execute them, can easily perform day to day activities in a much more efficient manner which is directly reflected in academic excellence.
- How to Think: Coding teaches students how to think and not what to think attitude. This ‘How’ is key to success
- Job aspirants: Having good knowledge on C & Python is an add-on for any fresher.